Carbon Monoxide Inspection
Carbon Monoxide leaks can be difficult to find. Preventive maintenance is the most effective way to avoid issues with your heating system. Greenwood’s licensed technicians will inspect your home for proper ventilation and make sure all of your heating units are working efficiently. We provide 24/7 heating emergency services for immediate leak inspections.
Pre-Season Heating Tune-Ups
Prepare your heating system for the freezing winter temperatures with a pre-season tune-up! Our technicians will conduct a full diagnosis and inspect ductwork and vents to make sure your system is clean and safe for the upcoming season.
Our trained technicians will perform a thorough inspection of your entire heating system. Depending on the type of system the inspection will include the following services:
- Combustion analysis; measures CO2 levels for gas units and O2 levels for oil units; we do this to ensure heating units are set at a safe and proper level.
- Check safeties/ limit switches
- Change the CUSTOMER PROVIDED filter (There are many types of filters, we do not carry them on the trucks, but our techs will be happy to change them out if the filters are provided.)
- Test the ignition system
- Check the thermostat
- Check the electrical components and connections
- Check the fuel delivery components
- Check the ducts and dampers
- Check the drain vales, test the condensate pump
- Check the hoses and belts
- Check the exhaust vent and heat exchanger
Improve your heating efficiency with seasonal furnace tune-ups. Furnaces will function at their best if inspected at least once per year, ensuring that all parts of your furnace are working properly. Greenwood Plumbing & Heating is committed to providing quality service no matter the issue.